St. Albert Criminal Lawyers
If you are charged with an offence in St. Albert, you can trust that the attorneys at Bottos Law Group will vigorously and confidently fight for you. Our firm has decades of collective experience in defending individuals charged with a wide range of criminal, provincial, and regulatory offences, including:
- Technological crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, and child pornography.
- Sexual crimes, such as sexual assault and internet luring.
- Violent offences, including assault, aggravated assault, and assault with a weapon.
- Firearms offences, including careless storage of a firearm and possession of an unauthorized firearm.
- Homicide charges, including murder and manslaughter.
Being charged with a criminal offence can be an incredibly difficult experience. The lawyers of Bottos Law Group will help you navigate through the criminal justice system. We believe in offering a client-centred approach to criminal defence and strive to come to a positive resolution that serves your individual goals. We believe that the best possible defence involves close consultation with our clients.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact a defence lawyer from Bottos Law Group for a free consultation. Call us at 780-421-7001, and we would be happy to speak to you. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The city of St. Albert is located Northwest of Edmonton and has a Provincial Courthouse location. See the map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse:
St. Albert Court Contact Information
3 St. Anne St.
St. Albert AB T8N 2E8
St. Albert Criminal Sittings
Every Monday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 4 & 5 Tuesday 9:30 A.M.
Every 1 Tuesday at 9:30 A.M.