Camrose Criminal Lawyers
If you are charged with an offence in Camrose, you can trust that the attorneys at Bottos Law Group will vigorously and confidently fight for you. Our firm has decades of collective experience in defending individuals charged with a wide range of criminal, provincial, and regulatory offences, including:
- Tech crimes, such as fraud, embezzlement, and child pornography.
- Sexual crimes, such as rape, sexual assault, and internet luring.
- Violent offences, such as assault, aggravated assault, and assault with a weapon.
- Firearms offences, including careless storage of a firearm and possession of an unauthorized firearm.
- Homicide charges, including murder and manslaughter.
Being charged with a criminal offence can be an incredibly difficult experience. The lawyers of Bottos Law Group will help you navigate the criminal justice system and work closely with you in resolving your matter. We believe in offering a client-centred approach to criminal defence and strive to come to a resolution that serves your individual goals. We believe that the best possible defence involves close consultation with our clients.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact a defence lawyer from Bottos Law Group for a free consultation. Call us at 780-421-7001, and we would be happy to speak to you. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The city of Camrose is located roughly 100km southeast of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Camrose Court Contact Information
5210 49 Ave
Camrose Court Sittings
Every Wednesday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 1st Thursday at 9:30 A.M. (Youth)