Westlock Criminal Lawyers
If you have been accused of a crime in Westlock, you can be assured that the lawyers of Bottos Law Group will fight to defend your interests. Our firm has more than a half-century of collective experience in practicing criminal defence in Alberta, including the town of Westlock.
At Bottos Law Group, we believe that the best defence requires close consultation with the client. This client-centred approach means that we strive to keep you involved at all stages of the criminal justice process. Our lawyers have extensive experience in successfully dealing with a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- White-collar and property crimes, including fraud, forgery, and shoplifting.
- Sexual crimes, including sexual assault and sexual interference.
- Domestic violence charges, including criminal harassment, uttering threats, and assault.
- Regulatory offences, such as traffic charges and fishing, wildlife, and hunting charges.
- Serious violent charges, including murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault, and assault causing bodily harm.
The attorneys of Bottos Law Group are available 24 hours a day for advice. Call 780-421-7001 for a free, confidential consultation. We can assist you at all stages of the proceeding, including:
- At the pre-arrest stage, if you believe that you may be charged with an offence.
- Providing advice upon arrest or detention.
- Preparing for and conducting a bail hearing to assist you in getting released from custody.
- Conducting a preliminary inquiry, to ensure that the Crown and police have enough evidence to bring you to trial.
- Conducting a trial in front of a judge or jury, where the stakes are highest.
- Fighting appeals, where necessary.
Being charged with an offence can be a trying and difficult experience. The experienced lawyers of Bottos Law Group can help you understand the process and fight alongside you for the best outcome.
The town of Westlock is located roughly 85km north of Edmonton. Westlock has a Provincial Courthouse location. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse:
Westlock Court Contact Information
10003 100 St.
Westlock Criminal Sittings
Every Wednesday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 1, 2, 4, & 5 Wednesday.