Tsuut'ina Nation Criminal Lawyers
Bottos Law Group is proud to represent clients facing criminal and regulatory offences all across Alberta, including communities like the Tsuut’ina Nation. Our dynamic team of lawyers is based in Edmonton but travel extensively. No matter what charge you may be facing, our team would be happy to discuss your matter without judgement.
The legal system can be overwhelming, even if you’ve been to court before. The Bottos Law Group team works closely with our clients at all stages, from arrest, to bail, and to your trial. Our expertise covers all portions of criminal proceedings, including:
- What you should know if you believe you are being investigated as a suspect in a crime.
- How to exercise your rights to their complete extent if you’re in police custody.
- Making sure that your bail hearing is conducted right away, to get you home.
- Advocating on your behalf if the case goes to trial.
- Filing for an appeal in some cases.
The Bottos Law Group team has defended clients charged with many kinds of criminal offences, including:
- Assault, including Domestic Assault and Sexual Assault
- DUI, DWI, or Impaired driving, whether by drugs or alcohol
- Offences involving drugs and controlled substances
- Property related offences, like theft and robbery
- Serious offences, including murder and manslaughter
If you believe you may be charged or have recently been charged, contact our team for a consultation, free of charge. Call us at 780-421-7001, and one of our lawyers would be happy to discuss your matters in confidence. You can also arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
If you are of Aboriginal or Metis descent, please ask our team about whether a Gladue Report may be appropriate in your circumstances. We have several team members with expertise in this area.
The Tsuut’ina Nation is located 340 km south of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Tsuut’ina Nation Law Courts Contact Information
9911 Chula Blvd.
Tsuut’ina Nation, AB T2W 6H6
Phone: (403) 297-3010
Tsuut’ina Nation Court Sittings
Every 1st and 3rd Friday at 10:00 A.M.