Taber Criminal Lawyers
Bottos Law Group is a dynamic and diverse Edmonton-based law firm practicing criminal defence in the province of Alberta, including in the town Taber. Our lawyers travel extensively throughout the province to defend the interests of our clients and represent them in court.
An experienced criminal defence lawyer is a key resource in defending yourself against the immense power of the state. Having uncompromising representation at all stages of the legal process is essential, from arrest to the conclusion of your case. Our legal team has experience in a broad range of criminal matters and has successfully defended many charges, including:
- Regulatory offences, such as hunting and fishing charges.
- Sexual crimes, such as sexual assault and rape.
- Domestic charges, including criminal harassment, uttering threats, and assault.
- Serious violent offences, including murder, attempted murder, and manslaughter.
Bottos Law Group can assist you at all stages of the proceedings, including:
- At the pre-arrest stage, if you believe that you may be charged with an offence.
- Providing advice upon arrest or detention, where every moment counts.
- Preparing for and conducting a bail hearing to get you released from custody.
- Conducting a trial in front of a judge or jury.
Being charged with a criminal offence doesn’t have to be overwhelming and frightening. Our team can assist you and make the process less stressful by helping you fight for the best outcome and ensure your rights are protected. Contact our office today at 780-421-7001.
The town of Taber is located roughly 515 km south of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Taber Law Courts Contact Information
5126 49 Avenue
Taber, AB T1G 1V9
Phone: (403) 223-7941
Taber Court Sittings
Every Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 4th Friday at 10:00 A.M.