Stony Plain Criminal Lawyers
If you’ve been charged with a crime, only a lawyer who specializes in criminal defence can give you the timely, expert advice you need. Bottos Law Group is an Edmonton-based defence firm that practices exclusively in criminal and regulatory law. Our team has a half-century of collective experience defending clients at every level of the Justice system and our lawyers travel extensively to provide representation across the province, including in Stony Plain.
Being charged with a criminal offence can be incredibly stressful for you and for your family. The process of arrest, bail, and trial can be an overwhelming experience. The lawyers of Bottos Law Group can help you navigate the criminal justice system and will work closely with you at all stages of the proceedings, including:
- During the criminal investigation, if you believe you may be a suspect.
- Informing you of your rights on arrest or detention.
- Preparing for and conducting bail hearings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including by phone.
- Conducting preliminary inquiries to determine if the Crown prosecution has sufficient evidence to put you on trial.
- Defending your case at trial, when the stakes are the highest.
- Appealing the decision in certain circumstances if it is unfavourable.
Our team of exceptional lawyers has successfully defended clients in Stony Plain charged with a wide variety of criminal offences, including:
- Assault, including Sexual Assault and Aggravated Assault.
- Impaired driving (also known as driving under the influence or DUI and driving while impaired or DWI).
- Fraud, shoplifting, and forgery offences.
- All types of drug-related offences, including possession and trafficking.
- Robbery, break and enter, and other violent property offences.
- First-degree murder, second-degree murder, and manslaughter.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact us now for an initial consultation, free of charge, at 780-421-7001. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
Stony Plain is located 40km west of Edmonton and has a Provincial Court location. See the map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Stony Plain Law Courts Contact Information
4711 44 Avenue
Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1N5
Phone: (780) 963-6205
Stony Plain Court Sittings
Every Wednesday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 1st and 3rd Friday at 9:30 A.M.
Provincial Offences (including traffic tickets):
Every 1st and 4th Thursday at 9:30 A.M.