Rimbey Criminal Lawyers
Bottos Law Group proudly fights for clients facing criminal and regulatory offences all over the province, including Southern Alberta communities like Rimbey. Our team of dynamic criminal lawyers is based in Edmonton, but we travel extensively to represent our clients. Should you be charged with an offence in Rimbey, our firm would be pleased to assist you with your charges.
The criminal justice system can be frustrating and scary, even if you’ve been to court before. The Bottos Law Group team works closely with our clients at every stage, from arrest, to bail, and beyond. Our expertise covers all steps of criminal proceedings, including:
- What you should know if you believe you are being investigated by the police.
- How to exercise your rights to their fullest extent if you’re in custody.
- Making sure that your bail hearing is conducted as soon as possible.
- Advocating on your behalf if the case goes to trial.
- Filing for an appeal in some cases.
The Bottos Law Group team has defended clients charged with all kinds of criminal offences, including:
- Assault, including Domestic Assault and Sexual Assault
- DUI, DWI, or Impaired driving
- Offences involving drugs and controlled substances
- Property related offences, like theft and robbery
- Serious violent offences, such as murder and manslaughter
If you believe you may be charged or have recently been charged, contact our legal team for a consultation without delay. Call us at 780-421-7001, and one of our lawyers would be happy to discuss your matters. You can also arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The town of Rimbey is located 145 km southwest of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Rimbey Law Courts Contact Information
5025 55 Street
Rimbey, AB T0C 2J0
Phone: (403) 843-3707
Rimbey Court Sittings
Every 1st Friday at 9:30 A.M.