Fort Saskatchewan Criminal Lawyers
When you’re charged with a criminal offence, you want a professional who specializes in criminal law. Bottos Law Group is an Edmonton defence firm that practices exclusively in criminal and regulatory law. Our lawyers have a half-century of collective experience defending clients charged with criminal and regulatory offences in Alberta, including the city of Fort Saskatchewan.
While the law has many protections for individuals charged with crimes, the process of arrest, bail, and trial can be an overwhelming experience. The lawyers of Bottos Law Group can help you navigate the criminal justice system and will work closely with you in resolving your matter. We can assist you at all stages of the proceedings, including:
- Advising you of your rights and obligations if you believe the police may charge you.
- Providing essential advice upon arrest for a criminal charge.
- Preparing and conducting bail hearings.
- Conducting preliminary inquiries to determine if the Crown prosecution has enough evidence to put you on trial.
- Defending your case at trial, when the stakes are highest.
- Appealing the trial judge’s decision in certain circumstances where there is an unfavourable decision.
Our team of exceptional lawyers has successfully defended clients charged with a wide variety of criminal offences, including:
- Assault, including Domestic Assault and Sexual Assault.
- Impaired driving (also known as a DUI).
- Drug offences, including possession, possession for the purpose of trafficking, and trafficking in narcotics and other controlled substances.
- Robbery, break and enter, and other violent property offences.
- First-degree and second-degree murder and manslaughter.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact our firm for a consultation, free of charge. Call us at 780-421-7001, and one of our attorneys would be happy to speak to you. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The city of Fort Saskatchewan is located 25 km northeast of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Fort Saskatchewan Court Contact Information
10504 100 Ave.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 3S9
Phone: (780) 998-1200
Fort Saskatchewan Court Sittings
Every Thursday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 2nd & 4th Wednesday at 9:30 A.M.
Provincial Offences (including traffic tickets):
Every 1st Tuesday at 9:30 A.M.