Fort McMurray Criminal Lawyers
We are pleased to represent clients charged with criminal and regulatory offences in many Northern Alberta communities, including Fort McMurray. Our dynamic team of criminal lawyers has extensive experience working with clients across the province, at all levels of court. Should you be facing charges in Fort McMurray, our firm can help you.
The criminal justice system can be overwhelming and stressful—don’t navigate it alone. Our team of criminal lawyers will work closely with you at every stage, from arrest, to bail, to your trial, if required. Our expertise and experience extend to all steps of criminal proceedings, including:
- Preparing you for what to expect if you believe the police are investigating you.
- Advising you of your rights if you are arrested and in police custody.
- Ensuring that your bail hearing is conducted as soon as possible.
- Conducting a preliminary inquiry to determine whether the Crown’s case is strong enough to bring you to trial.
- Presenting your case at trial and advocating on your behalf.
- Filing for an appeal when a trial judge’s decision contains errors.
Our team has successfully defended clients charged with many types of criminal offences, including:
- Assault, including Domestic Assault and Sexual Assault
- Impaired driving, DUI, DWI
- Drug-related offences, ranging from possession to trafficking of all types of controlled substances
- Theft, robbery, and other property related offences
- Murder and manslaughter
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact us for a consultation, free of charge. Call us at 780-421-7001, and one of our criminal lawyers would be happy to discuss your charges. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The city of Fort McMurray is located 435 km northeast of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Fort McMurray Law Courts Contact Information
9700 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4W3
Phone: (780) 743-7195
Fort McMurray Court Sittings
Every Monday at 9:30 A.M.
Every Wednesday at 9:30 A.M. / 1:30 P.M.
Every Tuesday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 2nd, 4th and 5th Tuesday at 1:30 P.M.
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 1:30 P.M.
Provincial Offences (including traffic tickets):
Every Thursday at 9:30 A.M.