Fort MacLeod Criminal Lawyers
Bottos Law Group is a dynamic Edmonton-based law firm practicing criminal defence law throughout the province of Alberta, including northern communities like Fort MacLeod. Our lawyers travel extensively across the province defending the rights of our clients.
An experienced defence lawyer is an essential resource in defending yourself against the immense power of the police, Crown Prosecutor’s office, and the state. Having strong representation at all stages of the legal process is critical, from arrest to the conclusion of your case. Our legal team has extensive experience in a wide range of criminal matters, and has secured positive outcomes while defending charges such as:
- Regulatory offences, such as hunting and fishing charges.
- Sexual crimes, such as sexual assault or sexual interference.
- Domestic charges, including criminal harassment, uttering threats, and domestic assault.
- Serious violent crimes, including murder, attempted murder, and manslaughter.
Bottos Law Group can help you with all stages of the criminal proceedings, including:
- At the pre-arrest stage, if you believe that you are being investigated.
- Providing timely, essential advice upon arrest or detention.
- Preparing for and conducting a bail hearing to get you released from custody ASAP.
- Conducting a trial in front of a judge or jury.
Being charged with a criminal offence is a trying and difficult experience. Our team can assist you and make the process less stressful by helping you fight for the best outcome. Contact our office today at 780-421-7001.
If you are of Aboriginal or Metis descent, please ask our team about whether a Gladue Report may be appropriate in your circumstances. We have several team members with expertise in this area.
The town of Fort MacLeod is located roughly 465 km south of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Fort MacLeod Law Courts Contact Information
244 Chief Red Crow Blvd.
Fort MacLeod, AB T0L 0Z0
Phone: (403) 553-5003
Fort MacLeod Court Sittings
Every Wednesday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 3rd Friday at 10:00 A.M.