Cardston Criminal Lawyers
Bottos Law Group is a vibrant, Edmonton-based law firm practicing criminal defence in the province of Alberta, including in Cardston. Our lawyers travel extensively throughout the province defending the interests of our clients.
An experienced criminal defence lawyer is a critical resource in defending yourself against the immense power of the police and Crown Prosecutor’s office. Having vigorous representation at all stages of the legal process is essential, from arrest to the conclusion of your case. Our legal team has extensive experience in a wide range of criminal matters and has successfully defended many charges, including:
- Regulatory offences, such as hunting and fishing charges.
- Sexual crimes, such as sexual assault.
- Domestic charges, including criminal harassment, uttering threats, and assault.
- Serious violent offences, including murder, attempted murder, and manslaughter.
Bottos Law Group can assist you at all stages of the proceedings, including:
- At the pre-arrest stage, if you believe that you may be charged with an offence.
- Providing advice upon arrest or detention.
- Preparing for and conducting a bail hearing to get you released from custody.
- Conducting a trial in front of a judge or jury.
- Fighting appeals, if required.
Being charged with a criminal offence is a trying and difficult experience. Our team can assist you and make the process less stressful by helping you fight for the best outcome. Contact our office today at 780-421-7001.
The town of Cardston is located roughly 525 km south of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Cardston Law Courts Contact Information
576 Main Street
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
Phone: (403) 653-5142
Cardston Court Sittings
Every Monday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 1st Thursday at 10:00 A.M.