Athabasca Criminal Lawyers
Bottos Law Group is an experienced and dynamic law firm practicing criminal defence throughout Alberta, including Athabasca. Our lawyers are based in Edmonton but travel extensively throughout the province defending the interests of our clients.
A rigorous and thorough defence lawyer is essential in defending yourself against the power and resources of the police and Crown Prosecutor’s office. It is essential that you have proper representation at all stages of the legal process, from arrest through to trial and appeal. Our lawyers have extensive experience in successfully dealing with a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Property crimes, including possession of stolen property and theft.
- Sexual crimes, including sexual assault, sexual interference, and child pornography.
- Assault charges, including criminal harassment, uttering threats, assault causing bodily harm, and robbery.
- Regulatory offences, such as traffic charges, fishing, hunting, and wildlife charges.
- Serious violence offences, including murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, and aggravated assault.
The attorneys of Bottos Law Group are available 24 hours a day for advice. Call 780-421-7001 for a free, confidential consultation. We can assist you at all stages of the proceeding, including:
- At the pre-arrest stage, if you believe that you may be charged with an offence.
- Providing immediate and 24/7/365 advice upon arrest or detention.
- Preparing for and conducting a bail hearing to assist you in getting released from custody.
- Conducting a preliminary inquiry, to ensure that the Crown and police have enough evidence to bring you to trial.
- Conducting a trial in front of a judge or jury, where the stakes are highest.
- Fighting appeals, where necessary.
Being charged with an offence can be a trying and difficult experience. The experienced lawyers of Bottos Law Group can help you understand the process and fight with you for the best outcome.
The Athabasca Provincial Court is the only court in Athabasca. See the map below:
Athabasca Court Contact Information
4903 – 50 Street
Athabasca Criminal Sittings
Every 2 & 4 Monday & every 1 Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 2 & 4 Monday at 10:00 A.M.