Siksika Nation Criminal Lawyers
Clients from all across Alberta, including the Siksika Nation area, have retained lawyers from Bottos Law Group when dealing with criminal law and regulatory law matters. Whatever the charge is that you may be facing, we have someone on our team who has the expertise and sound advice you need.
The particulars of the legal system are difficult to navigate, and having an experienced professional working on your behalf can be the difference between a successful defence, or consequences that can last a lifetime.
Our firm will guide you through every part of the criminal process, from:
- Advising you of your rights if you are arrested
- Conducting a bail hearing to get you home soon
- Discussing resolution possibilities with you
- Preparing you for a preliminary inquiry and/or trial
- Discussing whether the decision requires an appeal
Our team gets excellent results and has helped clients with many types of offences, including:
- All forms of Assault
- Impaired driving charges, including alcohol and drug-related offences
- Possession and trafficking of controlled substances
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, and many other property offences
- Murder and manslaughter
Your rights matter more than ever when you’re accused of criminal activity. Contact Bottos Law Group for a confidential consultation about your matters and ensure your constitutional rights are protected. Our lawyers can be reached at 780-421-7001.
If you are of Aboriginal or Metis descent, please ask our team about whether a Gladue Report may be appropriate in your circumstances. We have several team members with expertise in this area.
The Siksika Nation is located 360 km south of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the courthouse.
Siksika Nation Law Courts Contact Information
Jct. of Highways 901 & 547
Siksika, AB T9N 2G3
Phone: (403) 734-3855
Siksika Nation Court Sittings
Every 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Thursday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 3rd Wednesday at 10 A.M.