Lethbridge Criminal Lawyers
When you’re charged with a criminal offence, it is critical to speak to a professional with speciality in criminal law. Bottos Law Group is an Edmonton-based criminal defence firm with a practice focusing on criminal and regulatory law. Our legal team has over a half-century of collective experience defending clients facing charges all over Alberta, including the city of Lethbridge.
The law has many protections for individuals charged with crimes, but without timely expert advice, it’s difficult to make sure you’re fully protected. The lawyers at Bottos Law Group will work with you to ensure you receive the full benefits of the law, advising you of your legal rights at every stage, including:
- Advising you of your rights and obligations if you think you’re a suspect in a police investigation.
- Providing critical guidance when you’re arrested for a criminal charge.
- Preparing and conducting a bail hearing as soon as possible.
- Conducting preliminary inquiries on your behalf to determine whether the Crown prosecutor has sufficient evidence to bring you to trial.
- Defending your case throughout the trial.
Our talented lawyers have successfully defended people charged with a wide variety of offences, including:
- Assault (all types)
- Impaired driving (whether by drugs or alcohol)
- Drug-related offences, including simple possession, possession for the purpose of trafficking, and trafficking in narcotics and other controlled substances
- Robbery, break and enter, vandalism, and theft
- First-degree murder, second-degree murder, and manslaughter
If you have been charged or believe you are being investigated, contact Bottos Law Group for a consultation, free of charge. Call our office at 780-421-7001 and one of our team members would be happy to speak with you.
If you are of Aboriginal or Metis descent, please ask our team about whether a Gladue Report may be appropriate in your circumstances. We have several team members with expertise in this area.
The city of Lethbridge is located 505 km south of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Lethbridge Law Courts Contact Information
320 4 Street South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 1Z8
Phone: (403) 381-5223
Lethbridge Court Sittings
Every Monday to Friday at 9:30 A.M.
Domestic Violence Court:
Every Friday at 9:30 A.M.
Provincial Statutes (including traffic infractions):
Every Tuesday at 9:30 A.M.
Every Wednesday at 9:30 A.M.