Killam Criminal Lawyers
If you have been accused of a crime in Killam, you can be assured that the lawyers of Bottos Law Group will fight to defend your rights. Our firm has more than a half-century of collective experience in practicing criminal defence in Alberta, including the town of Killam.
At Bottos Law Group, we believe that the best defence requires close consultation with the client. This client-centred approach means that we strive to keep you involved at all stages of the criminal justice process. Our lawyers have extensive experience in successfully dealing with a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Driving offences, including drinking and driving (DUI) and dangerous driving.
- Property offences, including theft, break and enter (BNE), and possession of stolen property.
- Drug offences, including possession of a controlled substance and trafficking of controlled substances.
- Regulatory offences, such as hunting, firearms, and fishing offences.
- Animal protection charges, such as causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.
The attorneys of Bottos Law Group are available 24 hours a day for advice and to conduct bail hearings over the phone. Call 780-421-7001 for a free, confidential consultation. We can assist you at all stages of the proceeding, including:
- Advising you of your rights upon arrest by the police.
- Conducting a telephone bail hearing or a bail hearing in provincial court.
- Negotiating with the Crown Prosecutors to obtain a plea agreement, when it is in your best interests to do so.
- Fighting to have your charges dismissed when your constitutional rights have been violated.
- Appealing a sentence or conviction, when necessary
Being accused of committing a crime can be one of the most challenging experiences of a person’s life. The experienced lawyers of Bottos Law Group can help you understand the process and will fight with you for the best outcome.
The Provincial Court in Killam is located at 4903 – 50th Street. See map below:
Killam Court Contact Information
4903 – 50 St.,
Killam Court Sittings
Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 10:00 A.M. (Youth)