Barrhead Criminal Lawyers
Proper legal representation can be the difference between an acquittal and having a criminal record. A criminal record can have severe consequences, including impacts on your ability to travel or have certain jobs. If you have been charged with a crime in the Barrhead area, you need the expert advice and representation of an experienced criminal trial lawyer. At Bottos Law Group, we have decades of combined experience in defending clients across Alberta.
Being charged with a crime can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. The lawyers of Bottos Law Group will guide you through the process and work closely with you in resolving your matter. Our firm practices a client-centred approach to criminal defence and strives to come to a resolution that serves your individual goals. We believe that the best possible defence involves close consultation with you, the client.
Our lawyers can assist you at all stages of the criminal process, including:
- Important and critical advice upon arrest, available 24/7.
- Speaking to Bail, both at the Provincial Court and Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Preliminary inquiry to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with a charge.
- Negotiations with the Crown prosecutor.
- Trial, including the cross-examination of witnesses and the submission of argument.
- Appeal to the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Court of Appeal if there is an unfavourable decision.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact a defence lawyer from Bottos Law Group for a free consultation. Call us at 780-421-7001, and we would be happy to speak to you. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The town of Barrhead is located roughly 120 km northwest of Edmonton and has a Provincial Courthouse location. See map below for directions to the Barrhead courthouse:
Barrhead Court Contact Information
6203 – 49 St.
Barrhead Criminal Sittings
Every 2 & 4 Tuesday & every 3 Wednesday.
Every 2 & 4 Tuesday at 10:00 A.M. (Youth)
Every 4 Wednesday at 10:00 A.M. (Swan Hills matters Youth)