If you are charged with an offence in Camrose, you can trust that the attorneys at Bottos Law Group will vigorously and confidently fight for you. Our firm has decades of collective experience in defending individuals charged with a wide range of criminal, provincial, and regulatory offences, including:
- Tech crimes, such as fraud, embezzlement, and child pornography.
- Sexual crimes, such as rape, sexual assault, and internet luring.
- Violent offences, such as assault, aggravated assault, and assault with a weapon.
- Firearms offences, including careless storage of a firearm and possession of an unauthorized firearm.
- Homicide charges, including murder and manslaughter.
Being charged with a criminal offence can be an incredibly difficult experience. The lawyers of Bottos Law Group will help you navigate the criminal justice system and work closely with you in resolving your matter. We believe in offering a client-centred approach to criminal defence and strive to come to a resolution that serves your individual goals. We believe that the best possible defence involves close consultation with our clients.
If you have been charged or believe you may be charged, contact a defence lawyer from Bottos Law Group for a free consultation. Call us at 780-421-7001, and we would be happy to speak to you. You can also call and arrange for an in-person consultation at your convenience.
The city of Camrose is located roughly 100km southeast of Edmonton. See map below for directions to the Provincial Court courthouse.
Camrose Court Contact Information
5210 49 Ave
Camrose Court Sittings
Every Wednesday at 9:30 A.M.
Every 1st Thursday at 9:30 A.M. (Youth)
If you have been accused of a crime in Killam, you can be assured that the lawyers of Bottos Law Group will fight to defend your rights. Our firm has more than a half-century of collective experience in practicing criminal defence in Alberta, including the town of Killam.
At Bottos Law Group, we believe that the best defence requires close consultation with the client. This client-centred approach means that we strive to keep you involved at all stages of the criminal justice process. Our lawyers have extensive experience in successfully dealing with a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Driving offences, including drinking and driving (DUI) and dangerous driving.
- Property offences, including theft, break and enter (BNE), and possession of stolen property.
- Drug offences, including possession of a controlled substance and trafficking of controlled substances.
- Regulatory offences, such as hunting, firearms, and fishing offences.
- Animal protection charges, such as causing unnecessary suffering to an animal.
The attorneys of Bottos Law Group are available 24 hours a day for advice and to conduct bail hearings over the phone. Call 780-421-7001 for a free, confidential consultation. We can assist you at all stages of the proceeding, including:
- Advising you of your rights upon arrest by the police.
- Conducting a telephone bail hearing or a bail hearing in provincial court.
- Negotiating with the Crown Prosecutors to obtain a plea agreement, when it is in your best interests to do so.
- Fighting to have your charges dismissed when your constitutional rights have been violated.
- Appealing a sentence or conviction, when necessary
Being accused of committing a crime can be one of the most challenging experiences of a person’s life. The experienced lawyers of Bottos Law Group can help you understand the process and will fight with you for the best outcome.
The Provincial Court in Killam is located at 4903 – 50th Street. See map below:
Killam Court Contact Information
4903 – 50 St.,
Killam Court Sittings
Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 10:00 A.M. (Youth)